- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 25, 2015
LinX is a freeware CPU benchmarking software download filed under benchmark software and made available by Alexander Gusev for Windows.
The review for LinX has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
A benchmarking tool for CPUs testing GFlops
LinX is designed to be a simple interface for Intel Linpack Benchmark. It checks stability of the system and can detect hardware errors. The main point of Linpack is to solve systems of linear equations. It is designed as a benchmark to test the performance of a system in GFlops - billions of floating point operation per second.
But it is also the most stressful CPU testing program to date and is a great tool to determine CPU stability.
LinX is software which can benchmark CPU speed.
Features and highlights
- A simple and intuitive interface
- Automatic error control, to stop the test at detecting errors
- Support for Intel and AMD
- Support Intel HyperThreading (Pentium IV, Atom, Core i7), the choice of the number of streams for testing
- Definition of the available memory and the ability to use all of its 32 - and 64-bit mode testing
- Remembering the last settings, run Audible indication of events
- Visual display to quickly determine the possible changing system
- Calculation of time until the completion of testing
- Import values from the monitoring of Everest / Speedfan and the ability to build schedules temperature / voltage / fan speed
- Preservation of screenshots and graphs in PNG format
- Icon in the tray
LinX 0.6.5 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from benchmark software without restrictions. LinX 0.6.5 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- LinX Download
- Freeware Benchmark Software
- CPU Benchmarking Software
We have tested LinX 0.6.5 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
- wPrime 2.10FreeBenchmarkingA benchmarking tool for x86 multi-threaded processors with the display of hardware and CPU information
- Linpack Xtreme 1.1.3FreeBenchmarkingFront-end to the latest version of Linpack, stress testing for PC systems
- PerformanceTest 10.0.1010SharewareDiagnosticEasy-to-use PC hardware benchmark testing software for Windows
- MaxxMEM2 18.104.22.168FreeBenchmarkingBenchmark the memory (RAM) installed on your PC