- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 25, 2015
- [+] More Details
LinX is a freeware CPU benchmarking app filed under benchmark software and made available by Alexander Gusev for Windows.
The review for LinX has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested LinX 0.6.5 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
A benchmarking tool for CPUs testing GFlops:
LinX is designed to be a simple interface for Intel Linpack Benchmark. It checks stability of the system and can detect hardware errors. The main point of Linpack is to solve systems of linear equations. It is designed as a benchmark to test the performance of a system in GFlops - billions of floating point operation per second.
But it is also the most stressful CPU testing program to date and is a great tool to determine CPU stability.
LinX is software which can benchmark CPU speed.LinX features and highlights:
- A simple and intuitive interface
- Automatic error control, to stop the test at detecting errors
- Support for Intel and AMD
- Support Intel HyperThreading (Pentium IV, Atom, Core i7), the choice of the number of streams for testing
- Definition of the available memory and the ability to use all of its 32 - and 64-bit mode testing
- Remembering the last settings, run Audible indication of events
- Visual display to quickly determine the possible changing system
- Calculation of time until the completion of testing
- Import values from the monitoring of Everest / Speedfan and the ability to build schedules temperature / voltage / fan speed
- Preservation of screenshots and graphs in PNG format
- Icon in the tray
LinX is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from benchmark software without restrictions. LinX 0.6.5 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This CPU benchmarking software is filed under:
- LinX Download
- Freeware Benchmark Software
Compatibility with this CPU benchmarking software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Alexander Gusev.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of LinX (3)
- Download Ranking
- #1 of 39
- AS SSD BenchmarkMeasures the performance of install solid state drives (SSD)
- IntelBurnTestCPU benchmarking NOT designed for novice users
- ThrottleStopA CPU benchmarking tool designed for Core 2 and Core I CPUs
- MaxxMEM2Benchmark the memory (RAM) installed on your PC
- FurMarkAn intensive Windows-based OpenGL diagnostics tool